We’re hiring! Join the team behind the mi.mu gloves
(2 days per week, London)
Mi.mu is changing the way we make music – and we need your help! We’re looking for a highly motivated and organised person with a passion for music technology to support our team as a operations assistant. Your work will be varied, helping with all the aspects of mi.mu as an organisation including planning and managing mi.mu’s logistics, administrative tasks, user support and keeping on top of social media. You’ll be working at mi.mu HQ with our team in a creative and exciting atmosphere.
We are looking for someone who:
- Loves music & technology
- Has superb communication skills
- Is efficient, detail oriented and extremely organised
- Enjoys being part of a team
- Has good spoken and written English
You will have experience using (or be willing to learn) the following:
- Word / Excel / Powerpoint
- Facebook / Twitter / Instagram
- Music software (e.g. Ableton Live)
Start date: mid-November 2017.
Pay: Competitive. Monthly via PAYE.
Email us your CV and short introduction via the email address below
Deadline: 25th October 2017 (interviews first week of November)